Intereg IIIB CADSES
European Union
Re: Welcome to the ELISA seminar
by Lyubo Lyubo - Thursday, 7 December 2006, 11:02 AM

Hi everyone,

My name is Ljubomir Zhivkov. I'm originally from Sofia, Bulgaria but at present I live in Berlin, Germany because I am studying macroeconomics and business administration at the Economics Department of the Freie Universität Berlin. I came to Germany as a student in 2001 after studying business administration for 2 years at the Sofia University “St. Kliment Ohridsky”. Now I’m almost finished with my study in Berlin. I’m currently writing my diploma thesis about my native country, the Republic of  Bulgaria.

I have collected much experience in e-learning during my work in Berlin. I’m part of the university’s e-learning team which supports all departments and faculties and maintains the e-learning platform “Blackboard”. We are also maintaining the university’s content management system, which is the main internet presentation tool of my university.

Additionally, I work on the Elisa-project. When I first heard about it in march 2006, I decided to take part in it, because of the project’s strong focus on the East-European countries, which my native country
belongs to.

I was at the same time a coordinator during the bulgarian tele-seminar between Sofia, Berlin and Athens and a lecturer: together with
Vasiliki Giannikopoulou we presented to the Bulgarian Tutors live the Elisa e-Learning Platform MOODLE.

I wish to all of You a pleasant work!

Re: Welcome to the ELISA seminar
by Ilias Hatzakis - Monday, 11 December 2006, 12:19 PM
  This is to remind you to send a small presentation of yourself in the forum