Intereg IIIB CADSES
European Union
Re: Welcome to the teleseminar Athens/Berlin-Sofia
by Lyubo Lyubo - Monday, 6 November 2006, 03:46 PM

Hi everyone,

my name is Ljubomir Zhivkov, I am studying macroeconomics at the Economics Department of the Free University of Berlin. I came to Germany as a student in 2001 after studying business administration for 2 years at the Sofia University. I’m looking forward to seeing people again who I already know as lecturers from the “St. Kliment Ohridsky”-University. Now I’m almost finished with my study in Berlin. I’m currently writing my diploma paper about my native country, Bulgaria.

I have collected much experience in e-learning during my work in Berlin. I’m part of the university’s e-learning team which supports all departments and faculties and maintains the e-learning platform “Blackboard”. We are also maintaining the university’s content management system, which is the main internet presentation tool of the Free University Berlin.

Additionally, I work on the Elisa-project. When I first heard about it in march 2006, I decided to take part in it, because of the project’s strong focus on the East-European countries, which Bulgaria
belongs to. I’m very happy to feel like being connected to Bulgaria on this "strange" way.

I’m looking forward to the seminar week, when I can meet everyone of you personally.

Ljubomir Zhivkov