Intereg IIIB CADSES
European Union
Re: Welcome to the teleseminar Athens/Berlin-Sofia
by Jochen Dietz - Thursday, 9 November 2006, 04:30 PM
  Dear Tutors,

as the teleseminar is approaching I'd like to focus the aims of this forum, stated from Ilias:
· Get to know each other
· Find out the expectations of the training
· Find out what is your current level on informatics/ e-business/ e-learning
· What questions/problems should be discussed during the seminar 

We all presented ourselves, so we tick the first point off. Nearly all of you are working in some higher or lower level within the IT- and e-Business sector and at least two of you have experience with e-Learning. So we can also tick the third point off. But still missing are your statements to the other two points.

So please keep in touch by using this forum.

Jochen

by Lyubo Lyubo - Thursday, 9 November 2006, 05:54 PM
  Dear all,

I will totally agree with Jochen.
It is very important for all of us, who organize the upcoming seminar and collect its content to really know what your expectations of the training are. So please feel free to tell us your statements to the other Ilias' topics !

Ljubo
by Diana Tisheva - Friday, 10 November 2006, 05:17 PM
  Hi everybody!
I would like to share with you my current thoughts and expectations regarding the seminar and the project.
I have no experience with distant learning up to now and it will be very interesting to me to form my own opinion, for the different advantages and disadvantages of this type of learning.

As for the project - I hope that we will not just make the seminars for the SMEs. I think that me and my co-tutors should goal that these seminars put the foundations of a network for collaboration between our university and the respective small businesses. I also expect that the Serbian tutors will share with us their preliminary expectations and the actual results from the trainig sessions for the SMEs in Serbia, coupled with their respective comment for the unexpexted pitfalls or unrealized expectations.

See you on Monday!
Have a nice weekend!
Diana